Babylon 5 CGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tradeposts

2 posters

Go down

Tradeposts Empty Tradeposts

Post by Heather Dancy Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:23 pm

Kenn had suggested making dedicated space stations designed for trading with transports and generating economy that way in addition to the other methods. In the Component Game Syste original version certain ships got +2 while they were docked to B5. But that left several ships there almost permanently. Under the new rule they would dock (and that would generate economy for the transport owner and base owner) then they would leave for another base. Once they dock elsewhere they make economy again. They wouldn't be allowed to dock at the same base and generate revenue.

Heather Dancy

Back to top Go down

Tradeposts Empty Re: Tradeposts

Post by Kenn Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:26 pm

I got the idea to do this while looking at the Brakiri bases made by Amras. :x3: I had hoped that I would be able to find suitable bases to afford all of the empires to have 1-7 bases, a shipyard, a tradepost, OSAT, etc. That idea is proving to be more difficult than I expected.
The alternative is to allow any base to be able to generate economy when docking with alien ships. (obviously those not at war with you)
Kenn
Kenn
Admin

https://babylon5cgs.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum